Waiting In Line by BerryPatch

Started by BerryPatch, October 09, 2021, 01:29:25 PM

BerryPatch

Thanks desofree, funny story, I wrote the lyrics in the notes app of my iPad but strangely enough pretty much when I finished the song the app glitches out and now all I get every time I open it is a blank screen.

I may type out the lyrics eventually though, and I usually like to when I make a song :)

Bluesberry

very catchy song here.....the Steve Jobs thing makes it kinda spooky......and what a guitar solo..it is a complete package and very fun to listen to ....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

major coolness factor...I need to hear it a few more times.  love the spoken parts as well

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ferryman

Totally brilliant Keith! The synth and drum sounds and the vibe of the track screamed Yellow Magic Orchestra at me from the off, you nailed the 80s synth pop sound. Love the vocals and t he wild guitar as well, but the range of synth sounds and the great way you combine them together really made this for me. Just loved it!!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

From the first few seconds you get that 80's pop sound. It sounds like a lost song from that era.
The synths are great. Reminded me of depeche mode. The drums and guitar solo have that 80's vibe too. I like the " steve jobs" clip. ???? Great vocals and lyrics.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

StephenM

Smash hit.  I was at the first US fest in 82 put on by Jobs and Wozniak (and Bill Graham).  They obviously were revolutionary.
Markus says this is cool...he doesn't like much I play him.
It's big and bold.  My favorite part is your vocals

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Oldrottenhead

brilliant, really quit uplifting, gaun yersel wee berry.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

Dude, I just can't get over how talented you are. This such a well written song, extremely well developed and then incredibly produced. You rock brother!
On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

tonyc

nice song keith . took me back to the 80s , great mix superb allround song ......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

kenny mac

This really has captured that 80s vibe well.
Reminds me of joe jackson and heaven 17.
Cool track,great performance.
Well done.