Waiting In Line by BerryPatch

Started by BerryPatch, October 09, 2021, 01:29:25 PM

BerryPatch

Waiting In Line 1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I started this one for Synth Pop fest, creating the basic track with the synths in GarageBand. It took a a fair bit longer to finish though, as I wasn't what to do for a vocal or lyrics. I put the track into the BR 1200, added some guitar and bass parts and away I went. The "sample" in the middle is the start of Steve Jobs' presentation on the first iPhone in 2007. Enjoy...

Garageband Synths and drums
Squier Jazzmaster
Sterling Stingray 25CA Bass
Shure Sm58

guitarron

garage band can be a lot of fun. Inspirational. Definitely got an 80s pop vibe going on here. Flock of seagulls. (Ironically we just finished watching the birds). Nice mix. The guitar lead is searing. Nice work.

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

cuthbert

Definitely captures that Eighties new wave vibe. Excellent vocals, fantastic bass and synths, and a killer guitar solo too.

Very catchy song - well done, Keith!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Groundy

Nice one, Keith, great sound, well done.... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Mike_S

This came together really well Keith. It was worth hanging in there. Great melody, definitely loads of that 80s synth pop style, getting Ultravox vibes or even some Pet Shop Boys, all done with an ultra cool feel. Great guitar playing at the end, very melodic.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

maxit

Amazing, goes along with the most classy 80's music !
recorder
Audacity

TPB

Dancing in the clubs back in the eighties this song would have been right in there great job putting this together well worth the effort
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Geir

You are most prolific my young friend.

This is very catchy and quite different from your other posts here.

Very well arranged and produced and you sure have a great voice

Well done
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

des0free

Very nice job.  I'm definitely transported back in time to the 80s.  Great keyboard playing and sound choices. Would be interested to see the lyrics, sounds like there are some interesting ones. 
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

Fine song with authentic synthpop vibe from the 80's! Top class production as well,sounds very good!

You are able to write and perform music in so many genres!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR