Super Impressed - odh original

Started by ODH, October 08, 2021, 08:49:23 AM

ODH

Super Impressed
Time:
0:00
Volume:
It's kind of dancey, kind of edgy.  I've always had respect for people who make dance music, it's a dark art to me and I think they are looked down on by a lot of people.  That said, there is a lot of crap that I can't bare to listen to, mostly that makes it to the charts.  But around the fringes I do like some of the shadier stuff.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

StephenM

Defo a different vibe than the usual but I think you generally don't do the usual...your music is highly creative...
This is another interesting direction

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

TPB

Wow out of the norm but a great production think I need to try this style
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

guitarron

I'm impressed with this shit.;-). I think it's great to break out our boxes. Well produced. I got a kick out it

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

It's good to try something different sometimes, especially when it works..and this does. It sounds really " impressive ". I like the vocal parts, are they your vocals or audio clips. The music is really cool, love that deep repeating bass line bit. Great mixing and use of fx/ echo etc. Love it.
Darren.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Mike_S

Very creative Nick, it a great thing to do to try and expand our musical palette and it's not an easy thing to do. Reminds me a bit of Jeff Becks attempts to break out of the traditional rock music structure. Cool stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

tonyc

very catchy tune and a brill mix you have a great sound here superb ....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

BerryPatch

Holy macaroons, what a track! You're always so creative when it come to your music and this is some real wizardry. Danceable to the core, and I love all the voice samples being panned around. Brilliant

Bluesberry

got my head bopping along...very groovalicious

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

hardlock

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure