Woman Don't You Love Me

Started by jules metcalfe, October 02, 2021, 10:47:33 AM

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I'd say it's a successful experiment. It's a great blues song, love the lyrics and your vocals seem perfect for this style. It sounds like a classic blues track from the 60's. Cool song. That organ sounds really good. Nice guitar and percussion too.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

AndyR

Love it.

Funnily enough, I've just hit buy, this very moment, on an order for a blu-ray of The Blues Brothers to replace our busted (and disappointingly profanity free!) dvd version, which replaced a VHS, which replaced one recorded off the TV years ago.

This song just fits right into that mood. The keys and the guitar playing especially.

Love the vibe on this one.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Mike_S

Good job Jules, really enjoyed that, top vocal you have a great voice.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

tonyc

jules you got it going , this is superb , the playing is brill guitar work organ drums and what a great vocal you got the voice for the blues , loved it well worth another listen ......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Geir

Yep ... this is really well done. A great production and the guitar work is fab.

What stands out for me tho is the vocals!!

Great voice for the blues !

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Great blues, really loving those keys and the way the guitar plays off against them. Really nice vocal as well, great work all round.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR