"Left Out in the Rain"-Original

Started by Johnbee, September 29, 2021, 07:42:05 PM

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Your style reminds me a lot of Christopher cross and his songs. I love your vocals, you always write great songs and lyrics. The music is well arranged and produced. yeah, That bass does sound good. And the flute and other plug ins are really nice. excellent song.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

StephenM

I agree the bass sounds great!  Another fine song...
I agree with Andy that I listen to things on the site I generally wouldn't  because we "know" each other and support one another...that's powerful and makes this community the best I have found...
But I really do love your songs and listen to them often...so I hope that makes you ????

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

BerryPatch

Excellent track! I love the dynamics here and the chorus really soars, with some great minor falls and major lifts :). High quality as always

Redler

Maybe I repeat my myself, but you're able to write and perform really touching music. You got the sense of style. Some fantastic additions here with flute... for example.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Johnbee

Darren, Steve, Berry & Redler
Thanks so much!

:)John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Ferryman

Another brilliant track John, beautifully arranged and played, loving that bass line throughout. The flute part works really well and the last verse is an absolute killer. Beautifully mixed and produced as always, excellent stuff.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR