In The Nick Of Time - AndyR Original (Remastered)

Started by AndyR, September 26, 2021, 10:47:20 AM

AndyR

I think alonetone is down... None of my songs will play until it's back up again.
I'll post another reply here when I know it's back on line.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

AndyR

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Redler

Everything works perfectly on this! So well written, arranged, performed and produced! Agree with James; this should deserve time on air!!!

Enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This sounds fantastic, it sounds professional and it's just great playing, production and singing. Love your vocals. Great lyrics too. Catchy beat and chorus, really enjoyed this.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

SE

Wow defo the most pro sound  on here, the production is just class, great  song  too, just  loved the  listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

cuthbert

Excellent song, Andy. Everything sits perfectly in the mix, and I love when it kicks up into the rock guitars and back again.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Mike Huntingford

Dang...I've just been schooled in song writing - so very good at all angles, avenues, heights, lows, etc...

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

StephenM

This is a great recording and a really nice song...the kind that I grow more fond of as I listen more often... not the kind that jumps on me from the moment I hear it. 
There are so many angles to approach this from and your impeccable attention to detail garners perfection in your finished product.  This quality would make you an excellent engineer and producer as well...
I read through alot of your comments.... sometimes they go over my head or they make my head spin.  I happened to be in a very technical field in the Navy, the nuclear power program aboard submarines so I have been around highly technical engineering a big part of my adult life.  To say I get blown away by some of your posts speaks to your high acumen!  I suppose that is why you might migrate toward the Swift music. 
Congratulations on your fine work. 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner