All Over Again By Redler and Oldrottenhead in the style of Cracker

Started by Oldrottenhead, September 21, 2021, 10:37:32 AM

Ted

Thanks for the link, ORH. I missed this. Definitely nails one of the personalities of Cracker. I can thank my ex-wife for turning me on to Cracker. She wasn't a big fan until I ripped a bunch of her CDs to MP3 – including Kerosene Hat – and put them on our iPod. Every time a great song turned up in the shuffle, I'd ask, "Who's this!!?" It was usually Cracker. Within a few months, I had purchased all of their major releases. I became a huge fan.

Quote from: Hook on October 01, 2021, 06:58:07 AMLead singer of Cracker moved to my hometown (Richmond Va) and set up a studio

Other Cracker trivia, possibly of interest to you, Hook, is that Elvis Costello "stole" Cracker's original bass player. Elvis' differences with Attractions' bassist Bruce Thomas became irreconcilable. The only difference between the lineup of Attractions and the Imposters is ex-Cracker bassist Davey Faragher.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

launched

Kari you are a genius and the finest punk rock material producer here! I loved the times when I would get a message or see a collab post that was so good, always good. And JimmyJames you are high on my list when it comes to lifeblood dedication to the craft with swift execution, for me it takes me 20 mins to write a message, 20 mins to write an email, impossible to send a text that I'm happy with. Several minutes doing this post lol. I'm a step and fetch for sure... (Ellipsis gone tomorrow!)

Funny how you mention Cracker, a couple weeks ago I had to climb a small mountain to replace some equipment and on the way down I played Happy Birthday a few times. The glee I get from listening to that song can't be measured. Haaaapyyyy, Happy Birth day to me!

Glad this got bumped, I love it!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

It's a cracker alright........worthy of a spandex bump......I like the sound of your vocals here sore throat and all

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand