Rabbits from heaven.

Started by Groundy, September 20, 2021, 12:16:00 PM

Groundy

I was talking to a neighbour this morning when i heard a thud from behind me when i looked there was a dead rabbit on the roof of my car the strange thing is about 9 years ago I was test driving a car with a customer when a rabbit hit the roof and landed on the road behind me when I looked back a large Buzzard flew down and picked it up it must have dropped it while flying over, I can only assume the same thing happened today.

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

guitarron

That's freaking weird. Song inspiration?  Instead of white rabbit how about black rabbit

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

TPB

That is funny when I lived back on the lake and not catching anything I get back to the landing I hear a thud and there is a big bass flopping on the road there was 2 eagles flying above one had dropped it
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Mike_S

Yes I think the Rabbit Fairy visited my brothers garden in Portsmouth a few years back. They left the roof off the rabbit hutch as the weather was nice and sunny... disappeared into thin air. Must have been something similar.
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Farrell Jackson

That is funny Alex! I've seen hawks drop snakes and squirrels but never some thing as large as a rabbit. That must have been a large bird.

Farrell.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Zoltan

Sounds like a huge bird! There are lots of rabbits running in the wild here. Some of them are bigger than our smallest dog :)
Lately it's been a hedgehog season...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Groundy

The one yesterday was a young one, but the previous one that hit the car was a fair size it was picked up again by a large Buzzard.....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Blooby

I'm just glad I wasn't tripping when I read this thread.

Bishmanrock

Quote from: Groundy on September 21, 2021, 12:32:15 AMThe one yesterday was a young one

Well, you see, when a mommy bunny and a daddy bunny love each other very much, a stork will bring them the gift of a baby bunny

In this instance however, I think the stork is probably going to get a disciplinary from his employer

recorder
Cubase

TPB

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away