A MicroBR jam

Started by AverGo, June 07, 2009, 09:59:04 AM

AverGo

MICROJAM
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is a little jam from about 7 months, testing the drum machine and learning to keep time. Basically set the drums up, rec a strum then the lead. I can't remember the settings on the BR.

Facemask93

This is quite funky , i played it once and was imediatley sucked in , it's crying out for some vox , i'll put this on my ipod and give it some more attention this week , wow it's good , well done , nicely recorded as well

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

AverGo

Thanks facemask, with a voice like yours, it could only improve the track.

launched

I like the full sounding guitar - a little more drum pattern work would spice this up big time!!

See you around,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

AverGo

Totally agree. The BR is not the easist drum machine to work with, but if someones interested in an export without the drums, to tinker with, just let me know.
  I should record more new stuff, but I get the dredded guitar block when I hit the record button, which makes me think and not play as well as I could.

Wiley

Sound great!  And I know what you mean.  I can sing fine, until I hit the record button.  Then the mental block comes in. LOL Screw up every time.

The Reverend 48

Quote from: AverGo on June 07, 2009, 11:41:34 AMI get the dredded guitar block when I hit the record button, which makes me think and not play as well as I could.
and I thought it was only me!