Totally not music post!!

Started by StevieM, June 07, 2009, 08:57:06 AM

StevieM

Is anyone in the Cats Protection League or anything? If so, can you help me out?

I want to know how to keep neighbours cats OUT OF MY BLOODY GARDEN!!!!!
The little sods come in, dig up my seeds, leave their crap half buried so I get it all over my hands,  it stinks and I can't see where it is  >:( >:( >:(
I've thought of a couple of things. I could put a little electric fence round it all ----Wired up to the mains!!!
 Maybe some sort of I R switch that turns Metallica on at number 12, but that might just piss the neighbours off --------Hmmmm, bit of a bonus there, but I think it'd probably do the same to my wife, so probably not such a good idea.

It's going be down a trip wire shotgun soon.

HELP!!!!!?????

I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Oldrottenhead

curry powder sprinkled round garden, or cayene pepper, or  grow corriander round borders. other one is to get a 2litre plastic pet bottle and half fill it with water and just leave it lying in garden, i per 2 square metres seems optimum spread,  it works dont ask why but it freaks cats out.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

StevieM

SDc, I think you must be one of the lucky one's where it works, I read the Amazon revues. Or maybe I just throw it at them??
I'll try that ORH, anything's worth a go.
Failing that, do you know where I can mini anti-personnel mines?
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Oldrottenhead

i find just staring at cats works, but my stare frightens most things, except the missus, if you could get my wife to sit in your garden.,.................................... not even hitler would invade. who needs to go nuclear when you got mrs orh
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

QuoteGet a cat.
im a pussy for not thinking of that
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

StevieM

That's a good idea, What, a BIG stripey one with lots of sharp teeth?

Oldrottenhead

QuoteWhat, a BIG stripey one with lots of sharp teeth?
do you know my wife???????????????????????
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

3guitarsEddy

I'm in total sympathy with you Stevie we have cat plagues by the score, Ive tried the ultrasonic repeller with limited success.  Ive also got plastic covers on top of the fence which really stops them using the rail for access.

A 'cat'apult is a good response although dont let the neighbours 'cat'ch you with it, they could report you to the RSPCA.

Good luck in your quest

Eddy.