Garbageman of Love

Started by Zoltan, September 11, 2021, 03:50:48 AM

TPB

I can see the puffy hair of the 70's while your doing this song. Production is top notch and the vocals are outstanding on this song
Well done
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Ferryman

Abba meets Boney M in my book! This is great fun, I hear big echoes of Daddy Cool in some of the sections. It's really well put together, the synths work great and you handle them really well. Lovely guitar work and the whole thing is so infectious, reminds me of days spent strutting my stuff on the dancefloor in the 70s in platform boots..... :o No lack of talent  at all in the way this is written and produced, another great track from you.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

Some cool stuff here Zoltan. You did hit the Abba sweet spot...great mix and the disco drums/percussion are excellent!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mike_S

Missed this first time round... ABBAish with a touch more cool  8)

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

yeah this is great... I don't think Zoltan would mind me saying he is going to be away for a while as he is very busy moving homes... there is a lot involved... but I am confident  the Wizard of Z HE WILL RETURN!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ron D Bowes

Cool production. Liking the melody and riffs. Catchy stuff!

Bluesberry

The mighty Z........It's like I am hearing this for the first time.....which I am.....but I love this as much as I would have if I listened all those years ago.....smooth and stylish ....just right and that's not wrong.....brilliant stuff...love the way you pronounce garbage man.....that's the goods

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

Great production on this song with a Euro-disco kind of feel. Sure, sort of Abba in a way but also original enough to stand alone. Love that percussion - woodblocks etc. Also love that 'wrecked' chord that finishes the song.
Ray Brookes

godinqc

I agree with FerryMan , this sounds like Abba meets Boney M. (Daddy Cool)
I really enjoyed this song .. Great work
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Definitely could be a lost Abba song. Catchy as heck. Great rhythm and love the sound of the guitars, the dr7ms are nice and punchy. Cool synths , percussion and the vocals are very good. Awesome song Zoltan :-)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.