Garbageman of Love

Started by Zoltan, September 11, 2021, 03:50:48 AM

Zoltan

Garbageman of Love
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's what came of the 70's disco rock track. I hear this as something Abba might have done if they lacked talent and came from Finland :D

GARBAGEMAN OF LOVE

I see her smile
I pass her by
Things that we used to do
It drives me insane
Those childish games
Things that we used to do

I catch my breath as she walks away
I hold my head like i did that day

I jiggle on
Like a gigolo
A garbageman of love
I try to fool
And play it cool
Sea, sex and sun for me

She walks me by
She sees my smile
A garbageman of love
I touch her face
She goes away
My love lust lullabye

I catch my breath as she walks away
I'm just a believer i dream her on

A garbageman of love
Sea sex and sun for me
A garbageman of love
Sea sex and sun for me
etc.

Edit: Did a remix and added synths etc. Now it's more 70's eurodisco ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

guitarron

I hear the ABBA influence too.  Love the crazy percussion stuff going on. Fun tune. Well done

Quote from: Zoltan on September 11, 2021, 03:50:48 AMI hear this as something Abba might have done if they lacked talent and came from Finland :D

Mimic fest material?

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

tonyc

great song zoltan , love the effect on the guitar's at the chorus , superb lyrics , smart work .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Hook

So many cool textures in this, I love those cow bell/wood block solos.  Well done brother!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

StephenM

reminds me of the greatness of ABBA...and that is quite special in my book.  that lead off guitar lead is eerily similar to alot of 70's pop rock...really good sound there...
I really like your vocals, especially the accent... I love various accents and love to hear music in other languages, especially lady singers...
this rocks along a ton...has a lot of pop shine to it....
super hooks all over...
a big BZ to Zoltan (BZ is short for Bravo Zulu which in my Navy roots meant good job, attaboy.,,,way to go...it's good)

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Groundy

Fanbloodytastic.... Well written and performed. Take a bow... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

thetworegs

No lack of talent here love that beginning excellent mix throughly enjoyed the ride

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

StephenM

I just read your comments and GuitarRon's ....ha...you said this was like ABBA...I heard right off...I agree...this could be sent to the mimic fest....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Greeny

This is fantastic. Love the whole melodic, retro Abba-ness of it. The guitar call-and-response parts on the chorus are amazing. Great composition and danceability. Superb.

des0free

This is all around excellent.  So well composed and produced!   Really pro-level polish, and yes it could definitely be a lost ABBA track.  In fact I recently read that ABBA is soon going to be coming up with a new album.  Are you behind this as a ghost song writer.

The "Nordic-accented" vocals on this even give it a further ABBA-like sound to me.

And this is the type of music I really enjoy!  To hear new music in 2021 that sounds like this is a treat!

recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR