Hurricane

Started by TPB, August 27, 2021, 08:43:56 PM

alfstone

Buona fortuna Tim, and all involved. Stay safe.

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Oldrottenhead

I hope everyone and everything is okay. Take care Tim.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Zoltan

I hope all the best! Stay safe!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

TPB

Made through safe that sucker turned the wrong way and parked over us for eight hours do not have power and it may be awhile
Thanks for all the concerns
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Hook

Hey brother, sorry haven't been checking out SC last few days. Glad to hear your ok but really sucks to be without power. Hoping it's restored very quickly for you. Take care, stay safe.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

StephenM

I have been following this closely...unbelieveable winds and amounts of rain fall....and it is going to cause flooding in places all the way to NYC...it is a monster of a storm...and parts of Tennessee that are still reeling from the recent flooding there are getting it again...glad you are ok...but I can tell that power is not going to come back quick...there is so much grid damage.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Blooby

My best to you and all those affected. Scary as hell with long-lasting impact.

Bruce

SE

Yes all of the above hope you and yours  are well, stay safe.
recorder
Boss BR-80

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

TPB

Yes baby got power back this evening and most the repairs done New Orleans is a mess they do not expect to have water sewer or electric for three weeks maybe longer.  Being on a farm we have 4 freezers loaded with produce and meat so I would run the generator for two hours and then turn it off for four at least this kept everything froze. Been cooking on the grill so tonight it is airconditioning and I am going to bed
Thanks for all the concerns
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away