Easy Little Thing by BerryPatch

Started by BerryPatch, August 22, 2021, 12:22:15 PM

hardlock

Like this alot! Was having a bad day and this totally set the smooth vibe for my evening! Thanks for sharing. A fine piece of work all around.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

SE

Yes agree with everyone else this is a classy piece of work, that piano gives the Supertramp vibe and the vocal may even have a Gerry Rafferty thing going on, the vocal for me might have been higher in the mix that's because I was enjoying it so much.
Excellent work well done!
recorder
Boss BR-80

des0free

Great composition and playing!  The Piano is especially good. Agree that I get supertramp vibes - funny how once someone mentioned that I can't un-hear it.  One could also perhaps compare with the style of Orleans, Kansas, Foreigner, REO speedwagon, Moody Blues.  But really it is pretty unique.  You've got your own style, with vintage 70s influence. 
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

des0free

By the way, if you have them typed out, could you post the lyrics?
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Nelson

Listen to this the other day I thought I commented.
I was also going to suggest turning up the vocals but I see you have and it sounds great.
This is an outstanding arrangement... sort of Spyro Gyra with a singer.

But I have to admit the first thing I thought was Brian Wilson.
I mean on top of the drums, bass and everything else so brilliantly placed your vocal arrangement really stood out to me.

Just an all around cool peace
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Ferryman

Great song Keith, beautifully written and arranged. There's some great dynamics in this and that key change chord is to die for! There's a lot going on but it's all very well placed in the mix and that piano really does give it a bit of a Supertramp vibe. But it's still something vety much your own.

Loved it, but do agree that the vocals could be higher in the mix.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

I love the atmosphere of this, very laid back feel! Yes, you're a talent!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Wow, brother you are a great songwriter/musician. This is so well crafted. Hugely impressive.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

chapperz66

A very fine song and a brilliant arrangement.

I will listen to this again.

Paul