What Do Ya

Started by Zoltan, August 16, 2021, 01:30:46 PM

Zoltan

What Do Ya (rough))
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's a rough track that i've been playing with today. The earlier version is with clean guitars and more of an "go go" feel ;) I got bored with trying to find lyrics and suitable vocal melody so out came the fuzz. This current version can be seen as a backing track, or a borderline instrumental!

Sorry for the warts and all. I kept developing the ideas while playing and kept all the takes :) I'll see if i'll be able to develop this further or not...

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Mike_S

Oh yes please, develop this further I think. It's really raw, but I love that. It sounds totally live. There's a lovely little bit of Hendrix influence in the sound at the start. Very early 70's rock for me. Very cool!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

hardlock

Rock on! That's a cool track working there! I can hear lots of melody potential there either vocal or instrumental.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Hook

Totally captivating tune, develope or not, it stands well as is.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

maxit

recorder
Audacity

Farrell Jackson

Absolutely keep working with this wonderful rocky goodness! It's a got most of the ingredients already there. 

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

TPB

I hear this becoming a big rock production but that is what the voices in my head are saying.  Nice toe tapper will good to hear where it goes
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Kenneth

I can 4 or 5 of the guys here jumping on this with vocals.
This is a great sounding track. Right up my alley. I love the live band feel, it's great! I will not be surprised to see this as a finished song soon!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Zoltan

Thanks for the comments! :) If anyone wants to jump a board for the vocals etc. be my guest! :) I can play more, less, mix etc. as needed. The separate tracks are also available....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Nelson

Love the organ and guitar play, the overall vibe is so very cool.
The bass brilliantly anchors it, as the guitars take us for the coolest ride.
Well Done...  Great start... looking forward to hearing where you take it from here.

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600