My best effort yet- Heavy rock ballad-ish

Started by Trotters, June 06, 2009, 02:20:51 PM

Trotters

Heavy ballad
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I'm now addicted again :-\ Unlike my last one I didn't use audacity in this one but I think it didn't need it to be honest.  I'm really pleased with this one...only the solo could hve been maybe slightly tighter but it was an improv...

Enjoy,

Feedback aprreciated!!

Trotters

Kody

I like it Trotters5! Good work.....hot 2 Trott!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

SE

Nice rock,in trott sounds tight to me just a little to short expand it a little to make it great.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Bus Stetson

hell yeah!!!! this rocks in style!! meaty riffs - big sound - perfect drums. proppa rock ending ;)
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams. 'William Edgar O'Shaughnessy'.

Saijinn Maas

Very cool opening riff! Very solid all around. Although you are "probably" right about the solo could've be tighter, it very well done considering it was improv!

Would have like it a bit longer too. Now I have to keep hitting repeat more often ; )

hardlock

Very hot rock n roll!  Yes, make it longer!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Frank53

I agree with everyone else - great start to a longer song. Tons of energy, and great tone. I like the slow phasing. It would be great to hear what this develops into. Nice work!
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

OsCKilO

Longer please!

Too good to stop where it did!

I See a Collab with Satch............

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

galestermusic

This is top notch here! I love the tone you get, what effects patch did you use? Great stuff!

In Audacity can you program a drum track in two time signatures?

Greeny

Scorching stuff. And too short! I was just getting into it when it ended. You have to expand this, because it's got a lot going for it. Excellent tone, feel and layering. Aren't guitars great?!!!