This worlds on fire

Started by thetworegs, August 15, 2021, 02:52:36 AM

thetworegs

This worlds on fire
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Another save the planet song.....using the Texas Tea with the kemper ....a little rushed as always as i've got to go shopping instead of playing guitar ....i know its a crime but it is what it is  ;D
This old world is going to hell
Earthquakes, volcanoes spill
The fires in the forest burn like hell
The waters rising were all going to drown
This worlds on fire

Theres no one who knows what to do
There ain't no saving me or you
Were all going to be burning in hell
Its nothing than what we deserve right now
We're chocking the planet
Were fanning the flames
Were going down
Were going down this worlds on fire
this worlds on fire
this worlds on fire
this worlds on fire
this worlds on fire
this worlds on fire
this worlds on fire
this worlds on fire, Now

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

that guitars got a great tone, love the intro. it don't sound rushed, great production. your vocals are "on fire" on this. cool lyrics too.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Mike_S

Blimey this one should have had a decibel warning in the title... hehe it blasted in like a hurricane after I was lulled into a false sense of security by the mellow previous track in the latest songs playlist! :) Anyway back to the song. What a tune Trevor.... guitar sounds brilliant and you put everything into that.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

Breaking in the Tele with style.  Love it brother.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Zoltan

There's no stopping Thetworegs ! Not even the shopping :) You seem to be CONSTANTLY on fire! Filled with imagination that's ready to burst and no extra sparks needed :) Great stuff (and pipes!)!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Ray Brookes

Wow! Great rocker, Trevor. Big production and what a fantastic vocal. Great work; well done.
Ray Brookes

Blooby

Now that is one %ucked up guitar tone. I love it! Great rocker. I love how you deliver that "This world's on fire" line in the lower register. Very menacing.

Blooby

Groundy

Wow, Trev, This is class pal  so professional, the new guitar sounds brilliant,

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Ferryman

Wow, amazing guitar sounds. Love the chugging and the effected lead, really heavvvyyyy! Another awesome rocker with a killer vocal as always. Loved it.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR