Under the midnight glow

Started by thetworegs, August 04, 2021, 03:51:35 PM

thetworegs

Under the midnight glow
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Summer2021 (banner image missing)

I thought i'd give the new keyboard a go with the Gibson for the summer fest a song about dreamimg under the midnight sun...Thanks for listening
We all dream with our eyes closed
Blind to where our dreams can go
Never to know what truly comes to us
Under that midnight glow
Under that midnight glow

Belief becomes from dream
That dreams life s theme
a life ever evolving 
Under that midnight glow
Under that midnight glow

The Darkness has no limit
No stars to lead the way
Just a timeless energy
Under the midnight glow
Under the midnight glow

Rested in recuperation
The mind lets loose
No barriers to imagination
Under the midnight glow
Under the midnight glow

If only we could see with our eyes closed
Have belief in that dream
See through that Darkness
Under the midnight glow
Under the midnight glow
Under the midnight glow
Under the midnight glow

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

StephenM

i had to go listen to another track to make sure someone hadn't slipped me a mickey...

holy cow this is psychotic goodness...it's like Fleetwood Mac got drunk and recorded...

this is great...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pru

wow this really grooves along like a 60s psychedelic song. very nicely done but that keyboard sounds crazy!

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Another coll song Trevor. It dies have that 60's psychedelic feel to it which I like.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Bishmanrock

Loving the vibe of this, really like the vocals on it too and that riffing guitar throughout. When it hit the final chorus knew it was ending but didn't want it to go - that final synth note sounding a bit menacing, I love it!

recorder
Cubase

Ferryman

Very cool vibe on this one Trev, a bit more relaxed and psychy. Love the guitar sounds and some nice keys in there. Great vocal as always and really great imagery in the lyrics.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Zoltan

This has been playing on my head for a few days now. I didn't even remember which track it was, but now i found it! This is so trippy and weird and feels like something one might play late at night while close to falling asleep. The lyrics + mood of the song fit perfectly together. The keyboard sounds add nice color to it.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper