Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Wiley

WOW!!!  This was so cool how everything came together..Loved the voice panning.  Should listen to this on surround sound. WOW!!!

Ferryman

Mike, very cool indeed!!! Just got linked over here from the Osckilo/ORH thread and found this. Love the feeling here and those great vox, I remember when you added "welcome to the darkness" over a heavy piece a while back and was amazed by your low growl. I like the effect on the vocal as well. So much to like about this, great soundscape going on and a cool groove as well. Love it!

Must try to get over here more often.....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Satchwood

Wow - cooool!!               

Erie - sinister!!                scary!!

Cool guitar work!!                What a flippin laugh!!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Greeny

What a scare-fest! You get lulled into a gentle, lilting reverie, and then all bloody hell breaks loose! Masterful additions, 48. This is an incredible piece of work. The sound of evil!

Geir

sorry I missed this one!

This is the soundtrack to dark dreams, the music that accompanies the scary tales you tell your kids so they don't go out in the woods at night. This is music that makes Stephen King books become true ....

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........