"Dependence" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, August 01, 2021, 02:05:00 PM

Lurker

The lyric is really about Bruce and his cats. One of them sliced his finger before he played the guitar solo.

BerryPatch

Rocks hard! From the feedback at the beginning my attention was grabbed. I can't help but think you guys would nail a Black Sabbath song, Lurker's voice has similar timbre to ozzy when singing hard like this (sounds glorious I might add). Another great heavy rocker.

chapperz66

Marvelous!
The fuzz guitar is distortion-city yet still manages to remain clear, and then the bass cuts in and squashes my head - and still it retains clarity!  Inspired.

The vocal reminds me of Ozzy at his best too.

A great song chaps.

Paul

Ferryman

Can't beat a bit of fuzz, and this has plenty! Loved the rough raucous sounds here, and John's vocal is really powerful. The upfront recording approach works really well. And that solo is really tasty, very nice indeed. Just loved this one, more like this please! Maybe you can both have a mid-life crisis........

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Zoltan

I'm hearing a NIN influence. The vocals sounded a bit like Trent at times. And there can never be enough fuzz guitar playing ???? Good stuff!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Redler

My toe is tapping on the floor, this sounds massive!! So well written and performed!

Agree with Max!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Fantastic.....totally.....fantastic