Whole song mixed and mastered with home made computer code

Started by des0free, August 01, 2021, 11:30:30 AM

Ted

I'm downloading the song now – haven't even heard it yet.

The burning question on my mind is: Does your home made code have a GUI, or is it a command line thing?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

des0free

Quote from: guitarron on October 15, 2021, 09:27:57 AMDamn dude what an amazing piece of software.  All the best for you with this.
Does this perform fader riding like Waves vocal rider. That looks like a useful function that I don't see many plugs for.
Also, have you considered making this a plug-in for the master buss?
Impressive work

Thanks for the feedback.  I have been slowly improving the program and it now has the form of a general-purpose "10-track mixer". It runs as an independent program in Windows 10, not as a plugin. One can load 10 mono or stereo WAV files and then then "auto-mix" them with default settings, and then if desired go back and adjust levels, panning, EQ, noise gate, reverb, then re-mix repeatedly.  It also does "auto-master" by applying a glue compressor and mastering compressor and limiter to increase loudness.   It doesn't do things like guitar amp sims or allow you to do editing of levels at different time points inside a track - if needed one would have to do those in a DAW first.  I'm actually looking for people who might help me test the program, either by sending me tracks or installing and trying the program - I will send you a PM.

recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

des0free

Quote from: Ted on October 20, 2021, 05:20:33 AMI'm downloading the song now – haven't even heard it yet.

The burning question on my mind is: Does your home made code have a GUI, or is it a command line thing?

Hi - thanks for the interest.  In fact, I recently added a GUI and have been slowly improving the program and it now has the form of a general-purpose "10-track mixer" that can run as an independent program in Windows 10. One can load 10 mono or stereo WAV files and then then "auto-mix" them with default settings, and then if desired go back and adjust levels, panning, EQ, noise gate, reverb, then re-mix repeatedly.  It also does "auto-master" by applying a glue compressor and mastering compressor and limiter to increase loudness.   It doesn't do things like guitar amp sims or allow you to do editing of levels at different time points inside a track - if needed one would have to do those in a DAW first.  I'm actually looking for people who might help me test the program, either by sending me tracks or installing and trying the program - I will send you a PM.
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR