Yee haa have my studio back

Started by TPB, July 31, 2021, 06:26:14 AM

TPB

My studio is in one of my barns and has a one bedroom apartment where all my gear is nice I have a shower bathroom and sink one half is where I do my painting and the other is where I make bad sounds lol. My neighbor had a new house being brought in and asked if he could stay there for a week while they put in the electrical and plumbing any 5 weeks later still not done guest are like fish after while they get old so he has a camper and is going camping for two weeks I moved the bed out this morning and started pulling out all the gear so I have a studio again
Bad music here we come lol
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

That's great to have your studio back Tim! I look forward to hearing some toons from you. I like the guests/fish analogy, lol!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mach

Quote from: TPB on July 31, 2021, 06:26:14 AMMy studio is in one of my barnsl

How many barns do you have? Just make them all studios and rent them out as interchangeable habitats. ;D

Good to hear your back in business.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Only have two one is a metal pole barn with the studio in it it 60x80  and I keep some of the live stock in the barn I built take a close look  I use fiberglass door panels to build it I would get the untrained ones or scuffed for a dollar each
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Jean Pierre

very interesting ... we would like to see the interior (with a little video?) ;)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

StephenM

happy for you... I seized control of the family room for a studio...after all, everyone in the house (3 now, sometimes 4) are all musicians so everyone can and does (to a greater or lesser extent) use it....
by the way... I would love to see a few photos of your paintings...or write a song about it...or both..

for at least the near future NO ONE IS GETTING MY STUDIO SPACE FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN MUSIC!  I do have a camper though....and a guest room.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

des0free

Quote from: StephenM on August 07, 2021, 01:54:12 AMI seized control of the family room for a studio...

I did the same, but my wife calls it a disaster area  ;D
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR