You're Gonna Love Yourself

Started by Zoltan, July 30, 2021, 01:24:19 PM

Ray Brookes

Cool song, Zoltan. I like how that piano drives the song along and the production is nicely done. Maybe not country - more kind of pop song perhaps but a good song whatever.
Ray Brookes

TPB

Sounds good if you want help with backing vocals let me know but it is fine the way it is well done
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

tonyc

superb song and a great clear mix , the vocal is brill love the piano chugging along , and fantastic sound you have from the drums , brilliant work ......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Redler

Welcome to the site, Zoltan!

Fine songwriting and so well performed. Catchy song indeed!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Sounds really good to these ears. Sometimes a demo can capture the essence of a performance and maybe that's enough.... Mind you, I always re-record everything and spend ages fiddling with mixes so I understand if you might want to do more with this. It grooves along really nicely, the piano gives it a different feel and I love what you do with the piano "solo" from 2:19 onwards. Nice drum track as well, it really gives it a "swing".

Sounds like you really got to grips with using the MBR!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

StephenM

listening backwards through the list.... trying to remember when you first came on the site...

what a fantastic song...and perfect as is... although yes, it could be made into a completely different version...

loving that piano and the drums/bass.  Rockin like a Carole King track...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner