Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

Bugger just watched a documentary about ZZTop. RIP.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

So sad, ZZ Tops videos were the best their music unique. R.I.P.        Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

TPB

Rip to the 3 man band that could really rock
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

This is a real bummer. The article said he died in his sleep at 72 years old. Man that hits close to home for me. He was great blues rock bassist and singer.....RIP Dusty Hill.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

StephenM

oh no... I loved ZZ and started listening to them when I was in 11th grade back in 1976...Fandango... Mr. Hill was a solid backbeat for one of the greatest electric blues rock bands ever...

Tres Hombres...I loved this band so much...He sang alot too and his bass was always solid...simple for Billy to play around...
RIP sir...salute

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Mach

Very sad news. I was reading over the weekend where ZZ Top's guitar tech was filling in for Dusty at some shows. Dusty was taking a leave of absence for a hip injury. I have been listening to these guys since before Jr High school. I have all their records, even Dusty's band American Blues, Billy's Sleeping Sidewalks and his newest Hardware. They are definitely one of my favorite groups.

RIP Dusty, you will be missed.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Damn, just read this. ZZ were one of the first bands I started listening to when I got into music properly in my early teens. Eliminator was and still is a masterpiece. They were also my first proper gig I went to when I was fifteen. RIP Dusty.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand