Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Zoltan

Stylish and soulful! There's a heavy 70's vibe to this song, and it sounds like something that could be playing on the radio while driving the car. There's a lot of vibe going on with this one, and i also really like the small melodies you're building all the time. They're always complimenting the sound picture, and the vocals. The arrangement keeps the song going, and there are so many stand out sections in this song. At first when i heard the bridge i thought there would be no way of topping it :) But you just kept it going!

The Stones vibes are there, but this is a lot more stylish, and in a way "gentler" also. The Stones songs with a similar vibe have an air of "i have white powder on my nose" that's missing here, and i like that :)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Ted

That piano hook is classic. It's the ingredient that elevates this from "kinda like a Stones' song" into another league.

Blackout Bump - week of 28 July, 2021
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

StephenM

ah yes there is something so groovy about Tony's songs.  Catchy and I just really dig them.  The kind of song here that makes me want to pull my baby right into my arms...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

launched

Perfect bump  8) I always love your rhythm, it is masterful. Great songwriting and the solo is so fluid and dreamlike, had to rewind that a couple times!

I'm a fan!

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover