Greetings from Finland!

Started by Zoltan, July 26, 2021, 02:51:43 AM

Hilary

Welcome Zoltan, it's a wonderfully creative space. I'm looking forward to hearing your music (I've got a BR80 too).
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

maxit

Welcome Zoltan! I'm very curious too about your music!
recorder
Audacity

Ferryman

Welcome Zoltan. As you're from Finland, can we expect some heavy doom metal from you.......? ;) The Boss recorders are a great way of getting music done without getting too bogged down in technology. You can mix perfectly well on the BR-80, and I have done tracks with more than 60 overdubs on the Micro BR in the past.......

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

Welcome!

Greeny gets another 1p commission from Boss.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Flash Harry

Quote from: Ted on July 29, 2021, 11:41:23 AMWelcome!

Greeny gets another 1p commission from Boss.
That makes 2p now...

Welcome to.our little corner of the Internet Zoltan. You can relax, you're among friends.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

TPB

Late to the party but wanted to welcome you from Missississippi alway like to do collab  let me know if you ever want too this s a good place to hang out
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Zoltan

Hi WarpCanada, StephenM, Ray Brookes, Hilary, Maxit, Ferryman, Ted, Flash Harry and TPB!

I went missing for a while. The strangest thing happened! After getting the BR-80 and registering here... i got FIVE song ideas all at once (!) and a few lines as a bumper crop!

Sorry no metal from me :) I used to play that stuff a few decades ago, but now my chops are gone. My influences range from Bee Gees to Dead Kennedys, Hendrix to Gainsbourg, from Kristofferson, Otis Redding to Red Hot Chili Peppers so i'm a mixed bag. The list is endless and i can't stay in one genre. 70's, 80's. Motown etc. etc.

I recorded a quick little ditty in the car while wife was trying to pick up some blueberries. I'll upload it here in a short while...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Greeny

Welcome From London. And it's very flattering to hear I influenced someone. And in a positive way! Lol.

There's a lot of amazing music that has come out of this site on MBR units (and every other recording device). But the real beauty here is the way we inspire and collaborate musically to achieve things we'd never have done alone.

Will be interesting to hear your stuff.

Enjoy!

Bluesberry

Welcome from East Coast Canada....from what I have heard so far, your songs are really good and i look forward to hearing many more...keep them comming

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Zoltan

Thanks Greeny and Bluesberry!

There's so much great music on this site and wonderful imaginative people! It's great to hear all these different types of songs and stories :)

Greeny, when i found your Bandcamp site i had to take a doubletake! The images and some of the influences (songs titles etc.) were right up my alley, and reminded me of the stuff
i used to do years ago. Cover art for albums etc. yet mine were like a crude simpleton versions of these :D

Now i'm off to comment some of the songs from the heavy hitters of this forum!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper