Hi

Started by Pru, July 22, 2021, 04:18:27 AM

Pru

Hi,

My name is Prudence ( I was named after an old Beatles song) I live in Sydney, Australia and I like to create music that is laid back and sort of ambient. I can only play keyboards so if I need any guitar playing I have to get friends or family to help out. My uncle is already a member of this site, his name is Ray Brookes and he used to be a professional musician. I think he worked in a lot of recording studios as a musician and producer years ago and sometimes he helps me out with writing stuff. It was him who actually suggested I join Songcrafters and he tells me everybody here is very friendly.

So, there is a lot of music here to listen to and once I can figure out the navigation of the site I'll get stuck in.

Pru.

Greeny

Hello from London. Your Uncle is very talented! And he's right - this is a friendly and supportive community. By coincidence I just covered 'Dear Prudence' for our latest BeatleFest :-)

Welcome!

Bishmanrock

Hello Pru, welcome to the site!

recorder
Cubase

Hi and welcome from Southern England.       Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

TPB

Welcome from Mississippi there are many talented musicians here including your uncle and will help you if needed I play a few instruments if you ever need some additions just let me know\
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

Hi Pru, welcome to the friendly Songcrafters site! You're uncle Ray is a very talented musician and songwriter/producer.

Farrell from N. California
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ray Brookes

Hi Pru. Good to see you made the leap of faith and joined us at last. Now go write some music!
Ray Brookes

chapperz66

Hi Pru - from the English east midlands.  Looking forward to hearing some of your music.  Loads of people here are up for a collaboration,  and many play the guitar.

Paul

Hilary

Hello Pru, welcome to Songcrafters from South West England. I'm looking forward to hearing your music. Uncle Ray is a real superstar!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Mike_S

Hi Pru,

Welcome from Ireland. Great to have you here on the site. Yes your uncle Ray is very talented indeed... looking forward to hearing your stuff!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand