Froggy Bottom (summer Fest)

Started by TPB, July 21, 2021, 06:46:26 AM

Greeny

What a blissful sound! Definitely has a mellow summer evening vibe. Low sun and cold beer. Beautifully done. Love those soft, soulful backing vox.

kenny mac

Excellent piece,kinda reminds me of the sort of song paul Weller would have done with the style council.
It paints a great picture in my mind.
Sounds like an excellent  festival.

maxit

Cool story and song ! It brings that concert here in this strange summer
recorder
Audacity

Redler

This is like refreshing summer breeze with sunshine! Laid back vibe...

Fine singing and those lead guitar additions works nicely! Enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

tonyc

nice tune your voice in parts reminded me of mick jagger , in a good way , love the backing very soul infused brill track well worth another listen .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Mike_S

The feel of the track totally befits the story. Like one or two of the guys have said, your vocal is great on this, so chilled. All round you have me just wanting to be there at one of these events. Damn and here I am on my own with my headphones on ! :(  Ah well! :)  Such a cool track Tim.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Really great song...its got a really deep groove...lovely

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

Throughly enjoyed Tim you've caught that laid back feel . I to could hear Jagger sing this one .... I'll be waiting for the invite to come through the door for next time  ;D

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hilary

I can imagine slow dancing to this one on a cool summer's evening  :)

This is very lovely and Froggy Bottom sounds idyllic and looks fab too, thanks for posting the photo.

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Mike_S

Stopping by for another listen. It's really such a laid back cool track. Yeah, summer vibe in spades.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand