Froggy Bottom (summer Fest)

Started by TPB, July 21, 2021, 06:46:26 AM

TPB

Froggy Bottom Summer Night
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Summer2021 (banner image missing)

For many years we sponsored a local music fest in a place called froggy bottom.  It was a invite concert and had musicians from all over the US attend.  Soundman donated his time and the locals would all bring food to feed everyone. The whole event was acoustic and there were enough musicians that we would roll 15-20 min slots usually only 150 to 250 people would attend and it would go from Noon till the next day really nice intimate event any way is a little number about Southern Nights
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

You have a very lush sound here Tim! I can see the fire flies, taste the sweet tea and sense the calm Southern night. Well done on this and love how you captured and presented the moment.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ray Brookes

Jeez, would love to be able to attend one of these festivals. This is a great laid back track,Tim; excellent vocals and nice easy listening production.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

nice song Tim...

the whole idea is great... I enjoy acoustic music alot more when I am playing it than when I am listening...although there are some acoustic acts that I really like alot...

you are a really good songwriter and capture alot of emotion in your voice..that is hard to do...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ferryman

A brilliant back story Tim. The song definitely conjures up the feeling of a lovely summer evening, a lush laid back feel with some nice little lead touches. Your vocal is really expressive on this one and sounds great in the mix. This one had me quite relaxed here. Lovely.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

hardlock

Nice one! Cool vibes, great harmonies and delivery. smooooth summer chill! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Mach

A nice laid back Summer-y feel with a warm guitar. Smooth delivery on the vocals.
So when is the next Froggy Bottom jam session?  8)
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Sounds like a load of fun, excellent guitar work on this one and I like the idea of it being
An acoustic gig.    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

BerryPatch

Sounds like an awesome time. It's little festivals like these all over that really make it feel like summer. This track perfectly captures that summer night vibe. Enjoy the summer while it lasts :)

chapperz66

Smooth, laid back stuff, Tim.  Great vocal, and the mix is very fine.

Paul