wonderful [new]

Started by tonyc, July 04, 2021, 11:41:16 AM

tonyc

wonderful
Time:
0:00
Volume:
this is a song i wrote about 10 yrs ago but it never seemed to sound right , i had remixed it about 4 times , and i think its the best i'm gonna get it hope you like it . cheers tony cee . thanks for your time .
recorder
Zoom HD16

Ray Brookes

Jeez, Tone you write great songs a'er kid. Stellar vocals and love that guitar. I like how you bring in the strings and harmonies at the chorus sections. Great stuff.
Ray Brookes

Kenneth

Sounds great!
I like the decending notes at the chorus.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

StephenM

this is fantastic Tony...perhaps it just needed to age...kind of like a good wine..
lets see... I love that bass, in it's simple but powerful glory... reminds me a tad bit of some things Fleetwood Mac did, like on "Sisters of the Moon" or a little of the bass that Pat Benatar's band (Roger Capp's did)...I really love that sound alot..
that low end really holds this thing together and lets that guitar chording breathe a big life of it's own...
the lead guitar is great too...
and then there there's the really good lead and backing vocals...
and the little cool keyboards...

IT'S A 10!!!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Greeny

It's got a real classic sound. Kinda Bob Seger. I can definitely hear it pumping out of a classic rock station on a USA road trip. You always deliver quality, and this is no exception. Another rich and soulful landscape of goodness. Big hooks, fantastic guitar work, and I do love that descending synth part on the chorus. So good!

maxit

big song, big melody, big sound ! I agree it's a hit, I love the arrangement with strings and sax at the end. BIG!
recorder
Audacity

Hook

Great tune brother.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

TPB

You could be listening to this on the radio and as always love your vocals
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Bishmanrock

Maybe it just needed some time to stew! Either way it sounds great now, loving that nice big outro chorus, really easy to get caught singing along to it

recorder
Cubase