New Arrival - Bishmanrock

Started by Bishmanrock, June 26, 2021, 02:43:58 AM

Bishmanrock

Quote from: Ferryman on June 27, 2021, 03:32:24 AMI feel embarrassed winding the voice up to full bore at home.

The struggle is real! My partner is always telling me to feel free to do some recording, but I don't think people appreciate just how much your self awareness can impact your ability to perform, it's almost like you're subconsciously self restricting your volume. It's all a bit "I can't go when you're looking!". Funny how I can perform on stage in front of people, but singing at home? Nah, can't do it.

Quote from: Ted on June 27, 2021, 04:10:15 AMWelcome!

Hey Ted nice to meet you! Also nice to meet another who appreciates punk and prog, some people tend to pick sides with that, but I'm all for both. Your influences sound great, I'll keep an eye out for some of your music, would be interested to see how you tie it all together. Also a bit of a bassist myself, but like you I'm mostly a songwriter and normally just use it for laying down notes and melodies (which normally wind up going to synths anyway, so no bass playing actually winds up happening!).

recorder
Cubase

Mike_S

Hi there welcome on board Bishmanrock. You will find a real mix of stuff on here and bags of creativity. That track sounds great. I do like my prog amongst other things. I tend to drift from one genre to another. Anything from a bit of prog, to blues, straight ahead rock... well a bit of anything really.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BerryPatch

Welcome aboard Bish! :) That's one smoking track, great sense of atmosphere, stellar vocals and a fantastic guitar solo. This place truly is a great community and I think you'll really enjoy it.

TPB

Welcome aboard brother track sounds good always up for collab with others hope to hear more from you
Tim Southern Mississippi USA
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs