i just don't care by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, June 05, 2009, 01:56:45 PM

The Reverend 48

ORH we should hear more of you flying solo...Great job!

Ferryman

Love this ORH. Great sonic experiment and love the fact this was done in 45 minutes. I spent that long on one piddly guitar track. Ideal song for before we get nuked, right?

Great simple but effective chord sequence and lots of good influences evident here.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Frank53

BIG is certainly the operative word here, ORH! Great effect with this technique. Fills the space nicely. Great performance and vocal. I hear The Fixx, as referenced by Sprocket, also.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

jackofall

Fantastic! You sound completely different in each song. A great sound as usual.
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Oldrottenhead

Quotebut I'm guessing this is how you wanted it.
excuse me i thought you where talking about entire song, but yeah i wanted vox effects heavy
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Love the driving riffs and general vibe of this. It's loud, confident, tuneful and direct. You could make a song out of anything though! It's Great to hear you giving the guitar a bit of welly. Jemima's Kite suddenly has three guitarists and vocalists, lol. Nice one James! What's it like being out the closet????!

guitarron

Quote from: oldrottenhead on June 05, 2009, 01:56:45 PMiwas completely sober throughout this experiment.

sobriety is overrated-sounds good jim

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

not quite what i was looking for in my search for 45 minute challenges but it was done in 45 minutes forgot all about this one and i was sober   nah musta been frazzed oota ma heid on coffee or nicotene or summit
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Kenneth

Jim, this just knocks my socks off. That guitar tone has been in my head for years, and I never could find it, and the forced edgy vox is just down right the thing that I love.
This needs a continuation song...
You are a unbelievable talent.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

trev

great guitar sound and groove - like the words too class track

Trev