Willie Brown FT Ray Brookes from down under

Started by TPB, June 01, 2021, 06:52:05 PM

TPB

willie brown FT Ray Brookes
Time:
0:00
Volume:
One of the many things I love about this site is connecting with other musicians and as I have always loved Rays songs it was my honor for him to take this song and work it up with a little drums, Guitar and great harp
Thank You Ray appreciate it
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

WarpCanada

Groovin along and tapping my feet, as one does. 

Sounds fantastic on my monitors. This one's got some soul on it, for sure.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Kenneth

"Ragged & Dirty"!

"That's the blues, that's the Delta blues."

Cool tune!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

hardlock

Vocals, slide and harp just melts in your mouth! Sweet!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

perfect combo here fellas...it's a natural fit...
the intro has that vibe from Ray's song "Snakes in the Cradle"...love that... and at times have thought that Tims vocals have a touch of Ray's flavor...
but in this those backing vocals are fantastic...we have some really clever mixes and matches going on in here...good thing there ain't no such thing as MTD's...
lol...

thank you...take a bow...it's wonderful stuff...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ferryman

Superb! First things first, I agree with Warren, it sounds fantastic on t he monitors. Absolutely wonderful crystal clear production with everything coming through really well and a really well balanced mix. Second, what a great track! I love your vocals, and the harp and guitar playing off against each other sounds wonderful. The drums are very cleverly done as well, they come in and out really nicely and sit great in the mix.

Super stuff guys, well done!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Really great song, it's got a bit of blues, bit of soul and some great performances from both of you. Loved all the music from you both. Rays talent is limitless ( I really think he can do anything ????) but I always love his harp and guitar work on songs. Sounds great in this. Great vocals and lyrics from you Tim.
I hope you both do another song soon. 
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Mike_S

Yes so that harmonica is magical... but a fantastic piece. A really warm mix (listening on headphones). A perfect blend of instruments and a cracking song.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Very nice grove here! Brilliant performance and the harmonica fits perfectly on this!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR