who wouldn't want to cover in collaboration some titles of .....?

Started by Jean Pierre, May 29, 2021, 12:24:24 AM

Jean Pierre

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Quotethank you Stephen, I enjoyed doing this song and paradoxically I did it quite easily thanks to my old finguer playing remains
..and I had the good idea to take my Hirade Takamine nylon string guitar and finally it sounds really good in picking

The comparison with Tom Petty is rather flattering and unexpected...and so I found this little gem of a "collaboration" between Dylan, Petty, Harrisson and Orbison (the Travelling Wilburys) performing Harrisson's Handle with Care...magic

!

I made this answer to Stephen for my cover of Kathy's song

voici cette video du groupe Travelling Wilburys
https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=1o4s1KVJaVA

It would give desire to cover some titles (in collaboration) of this ephemeral group of the 80s, notice to the amateurs
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Jean Pierre

Yes, Kenny ...I had heard this cover indeed from Mac/Robbo
I thought it was very nice, .. it was in 2016 and I didn't know this fabulous band at all at that time
..and I didn't dig it at the time, and then forgot!
so I rediscovered it these days...
Listening again to your version of Handle with care, what can I say?...simply MAGNIFICENT
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

kenny mac

I would love to a version of tweeter and the  monkey man and not alone if your up for it????

Jean Pierre

Hello Kenny

I would love to do a version of "tweeter and the monkey man..I'm always up for collaborations. I've listened to both live versions of this song on YT and there is a bottleneck guitar part that I could do with my lap steel (I now have a double neck! I'd love to try!)

and it would be a pleasure to put a version in my collection "Containment Musical Workshop with Friends all around the world" it would be vol. 18, rest find other guys to collaborate