Computer Music :Giant pile of VST Synthesizers and Effects for 1 UK Pound

Started by WarpCanada, May 03, 2021, 11:35:28 PM

WarpCanada

Found this deal here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AudioProductionDeals/comments/n2crsw/computer_music_magazine_back_issues_099each/

Basically:

1. Buy the Future Publishing "Computer Music" magazine, digital copy,  April 2021 issue for 1 UK Pound.

2.  Sign up for a File Silo UK account (free account).

3.  Find the issue you signed up for:

https://www.filesilo.co.uk/computer-music-294/

4. Enter a word from the magazine. (You have to download the pdf of the magazine issue you buy, or put the app on your tablet and read the Computer Music magazine issue page.)

5. Download the Effect and Instrument bundles, unzip.

6. Install whatever you like.

There are a tonne of great instruments in here most notably the u-he Bazille synth,  Dune, and a few other great synths, there's a nice reverb plugin, and a bunch of nice effects,  EQs,  mastering secret sauce plugins that impart some nice vintage analog character.
Great bundle of stuff.

I've spent days browsing the stuff that's included and it's quite amazing. PinkCM is a console modelled Analog Style vintage EQ and it's absolutely AMAZING what it does to tracks.

If you want a copy of the BITWIG DAW, grab the MARCH issue instead of April.   If you grab April, besides the giant pile of synths, you also get 18 gigabytes of samples (drums, loops, and various synthwave samples).

For about 3.00 canadian, I grabbed both.   Toys toys toys.  You don't have to be in the UK to buy this.

Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

StevieM

Looks good Warren, thanks.
I've had a real good search but can't find the special £1.00 a back issue anywhere, I've only found the £3.99 ones.
It might still be worth it as I've just started trying to get to grips with DAWs, using Cakewalk with an Akai MPK mini.
That is some steep learning curve!!!
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

WarpCanada

Looks like the regular back issue price is 3 pounds 99p,   I may have been too slow to post.

Even at the regular 3.99, the content of the March 2021 issue's downloads is amazing, an 8 track daw (bitwig) and the complete set of plugin instruments.

I'll update and bump this thread next time they go back on flash sale.

You might find the bitwig one great because if you read the issue that you get with that, you get a pretty good tutorial on Bitwig. 

The two instruments in here that I love are called Thorn CM, and Dune CM,  the CM moniker means "Computer Music editions".
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

StevieM

Got both of those, thanks.
I might even think about a subscription.
Another big learning curve coming up ------more brain ache! ;D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!