Last of the new babies

Started by TPB, April 28, 2021, 08:53:04 AM

TPB

As most of you know I run a small farm in Mississippi Bernard busy spring the last of our sheep finally lambed  this morning no more watching pregnant momma. We also raise heritage turkeys and are hatching this week and last love spring lots of baby's running around
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

BerryPatch

That's great to hear. Best of luck to you this season...

Groundy

Sounds great Tim, bet they keep you busy... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Mike_S

Yep that is real work... excellent to see

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Farrell Jackson

That's great Tim...have fun! 
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ferryman

First job I ever had was working on a farm one summer. It was really hard work!! Good to see your lambs, I hope the farming doesn't keep you too busy.....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

StephenM

Quote from: TPB on April 28, 2021, 08:53:04 AMAs most of you know I run a small farm in Mississippi Bernard busy spring the last of our sheep finally lambed  this morning no more watching pregnant momma. We also raise heritage turkeys and are hatching this week and last love spring lots of baby's running around
Tim

I learned a new term... " our sheep lambed"....didn't know that one

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

SE

Best of luck hope all goes  well!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80