Dining, Wining, Biding by BerryPatch

Started by BerryPatch, April 27, 2021, 08:41:07 PM

Redler

Wow! Almost missed this!

Although, this is less than 3 minutes, it has many twists and turns! Brilliant songwriting and arranging. Everything works fine on this.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

This is very creative! The cut up process has been taken to a new level. I hear several influences here but it still sounds quite original. You've come up with an excellent melody to go with the words and a cool musical bed for them to stretch out on....I think it's a hit!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Bluesberry

I forgot to leave a comment..... totally awesome track....it's damn near perfect....your production skills are getting so very good....you can get a real authentic late 60's sound out of the Br-1200....attention to detail and amazing ear......great song Keith

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

Bravo Keith I'm late to the party but agree with everything that has been said this is a belter of a track

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Nelson

WOW
Love how you've filled the sonic soundscape but everything has its space with room to breath... assume music.
Cool visuals in your lyrics and love the energy in your vocal delivery.

Sounds like you have a kindred spirit here. "Greeny". In this song at least, you guys seem to share a curtain creative energy... cool music and creative lyrics. Nicely done
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

tonyc

really fantastic song , great lyrics , love the arrangement class tune thumbs up ......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16