Worst Guitar Ever? (A thread)

Started by WarpCanada, April 26, 2021, 02:44:06 PM

WarpCanada

Post the worst guitar you've ever seen for sale in the local online classifieds.

Here's my entry. a $150 Home Shopping Channel guitar being resold on for $500.  A "Keith Urban" made in china, with the worst dollar store knobs on a guitar that I've ever seen.

Comes with a thirty (30) CD set of guitar lessons from Keith Urban.   This sounds so awful that I want it.  Maybe I can learn some new "cords".

It's probably unplayable, and it makes me sad to think that someone's guitar playing dreams started and ended with this sad business.

Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Groundy

My worst guitar was the 1st one my mother bought when i wanted to learn,it was a Rossetti it looked the part it was a smi accoustic cut away in white. The action was about an inch high it was murder to learn on... Lol

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

StephenM

Quote from: WarpCanada on April 26, 2021, 02:44:06 PMPost the worst guitar you've ever seen for sale in the local online classifieds.

Here's my entry. a $150 Home Shopping Channel guitar being resold on for $500.  A "Keith Urban" made in china, with the worst dollar store knobs on a guitar that I've ever seen.

Comes with a thirty (30) CD set of guitar lessons from Keith Urban.   This sounds so awful that I want it.  Maybe I can learn some new "cords".

It's probably unplayable, and it makes me sad to think that someone's guitar playing dreams started and ended with this sad business.

and probably gave up because it was so hard to learn on....and hurt to play it

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pete C

My first guitar was exactly like the one in this video. High action, no intonation, and a tremelo that snapped the strings if you dared to use it. Think it cost £45 from my mum's mail order catalogue in 1979. To go with it I bought a 10 watt transistor amp that was just clean, no gain or distortion. I always remember the disappointment plugging it in and realising that it sounded nothing like I expected an electric guitar to sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6NBFjXM9qI
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800