Which recorder(s) do you currently use?

Started by 64Guitars, June 03, 2009, 02:00:09 PM

SenhorLampada

Quote from: Redler on January 05, 2010, 09:46:25 AMBy the way, is there any recorders in next generation coming out in the near future (from BOSS)?

The 'newest' I know is CD-2e...

Has anyone tried Korg's 1 Bit recorder, the MR1?
 :D

Roytoy

I got a BR-1200cd for Christmas. So far I'm getting the hang of it pretty good. I'll post when I have a completed work. I have several "test" songs that I've written to figure out one thing or another about the recorder, but I'm currently learning to do the drum arrangements.
recorder
Boss BR-1200

chrisnickey64

hey everyone i'n new here ..this is my numero uno post!!!  just wanted to say hello and say that i use a korg D1600MKII  multitrack in the studio and a Zoom H4N out in the field . i stumbled across this web page quite by accident a few months ago and have been lurking about , after hearing some of the great (and decidedly daring ) covers of the great Mr. Neil Young i said to myself i gotta take the plunge and register here and get in on the fun so here i am ! i look forwar to sharing my originals and covers with all you great folks and listeng to all your boss creations too.
i have links to my sites down the bottom of the page these links will get updated as frequently as time permits me to ,however i will post links to new stuff everytime i put somthing there! hey what's the theme of the next fest? I WANT IN!!!   cheers  chris    
recorder
Korg D1600mkII
www.goodtimeshow.com

Oldrottenhead

hey welcome aboard chrisloved your songs, the healer was my favourite one. hope to hear more soon
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

Hey Chris, welcome! Listening to some of your songs - Fantastic stuff, very pro. You should post a quick hello in the Introduce Yourself section. I just happened to stumble on this sticky, others may not.

Anyway, see you around,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Geir

Welcom chris. Cool music!! Post some of your music here soon!

There was talk of a Pirate fest  ::) ....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

jimfogle

I use a Zoom MRS-8 multi-track recorder for recording along with Audacity V1.2.6 for basic editing and Cakewalk Music Creator 3 for MIDI and VSTi.

The effects and althorythmns available in the Zoom MRS-8 inspire me.  They are a great help in achieving the tone I hear in my mind.  The built-in drum and bass rhythm machine is a great help in maintaining the correct tempo.

I have not learned to use many of the editing features available in the MRS-8.  I prefer to import the wave files into Audacity and edit.

I use the Virtual Sound Canvas general midi instrument set that comes with Cakewalk Music Creator 3 along with MC3's MIDI capability and M-Audio's Drum and Bass Rig and other VSTi instruments available for free over the internet to create embellishments.  I am not proficent with any instrument so I have to rely on MIDI tracks to perform much of the music I hear but can not actually perform in real time.

I love the art of recording and production.  It is a great way to express yourself.

Jim Fogle
fogle622@yahoo.com

cuthbert

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

flyon90

I mainly use the Br-600 (lot of features for a little recorder) and sometimes energy xt

I'm not using my Boss Micro BR, because it d'ont works at Windows 7!!
So, what can i do is to use my BR1600 that make it own recorded cd.