Who telling

Started by TPB, April 23, 2021, 04:43:45 PM

thetworegs

Tasty track a beautifully worked out collaboration more please  ;D

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

WarpCanada

Layers are hard to get right, when I try something this complex it falls apart, but not so for you guys. This works well and the lyrics and guitar all feel intentional and fit wonderfully.

That OD humbucker guitar sound is awesome.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

BerryPatch

Very cool long form jammy sorta song. It's a spooky late 60's Laurel Canyon vibe to me, soulful vocals and a flurry of electric guitar from Stephen!

StephenM

Quote from: BerryPatch on April 29, 2021, 02:16:21 PMVery cool long form jammy sorta song. It's a spooky late 60's Laurel Canyon vibe to me, soulful vocals and a flurry of electric guitar from Stephen!

hmmm...just looking at my Epiphone bass strap that I used on this song....says "Laurel Canyon"....strainge....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

BerryPatch

I must be a psychic haha, weird coincidence Stephen....

Bluesberry

Yeah, this has the spook all over it for sure....love the guitar flurry at 2:50...Neil Young all the way....its a real gem gents....I really love this...medatative....moody....deep.....uplifting....melancholy....great song from Tim and the very excellent additions from Steve.....very Crazy Horse drumming....so fine it hurts guys...I totally get the Laurel Canyon reference......its right up my street

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand