Who telling

Started by TPB, April 23, 2021, 04:43:45 PM

TPB

Who's Telling (TPB) compressed
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I wrote this song a couple years and did just a acoustic vocal always wanted some lead and other things added so Steve Moore said he would take a shot at it
Who is telling
Vocal and acoustic Tim
Lead drums electric Steve
Thanks brother appreciate the additions
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

Tim had a song recently that I just loved so much...tapping my foot and all...so I asked him if he writes something later that I can play with him on...he sent me the guitar and vocal...
it's the perfect key for my playing... I added Epiphone bass using the US setting patch for guitar out of the BR1600 (patch 10 I think...i will look again to make sure)...
and the lead guitar is the Epiphone Les Paul because I felt this type of song needs those humbuckers (lol)...and it was a BR1600 patch direct (actually 2 tracks of lead panned 30 % left and right)
Alesis Nitro drums......  I like the idea of playing to other folks timing interpretations...it broadens ones pallette....
anyway i dig the song...hope I at least made it interesting...I love Tim's vocals on here
thanks Tim for letting me play

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Kenneth

Good collab here!
Tim , you always comment on others' music, and it's great to hear a tune from you. Good vocals , really suits the song perfectly.
Steve, actually, same goes to you... tasteful playing, and the drums are really well done. It's always good to hear your creations as well.
Good stuff.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

hardlock

Nice jam guys, great collab!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

kenny mac

Great collab guys, the vocal sounds very Brian ferry to me.
Nice guitar work.
Well done.

Ferryman

Steve did a great job here with Tim's track. Adding bass and drums to an existing track must ne hard and he did a great job. It's a great song that really suits some strong lead playing and we got that in spades! Great work guys, great collab.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

T.C. Elliott

Those lead guitar bits are very tasty. I like the drums on this track. They are tasteful hit in just the right spots.  This is very much a great collaboration.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Hook

Nicely done guys, enjoyed this. I get the Brian ferry vibe for sure.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Mike_S

Nice vibe on this one guys. It's a great track with some tasty additions. Some really scorching lead work and in just the right spots. Love the vocal on this too Tim.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

Great collab, Guys. Excellent production and a mighty fine song. Your vocal on this, Tim is brill as is Steve's additions.
Ray Brookes