Female members

Started by 64Guitars, June 03, 2009, 01:28:30 PM

64Guitars

I was just looking at the site's statistics page...

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=stats

... and I noticed that the Male to Female ratio is currently 18.9:1. There are currently 1,933 members, which means that over 100 of our members are females! Other than Wiley, who posts frequently, and two or three others who've posted occasionally (but not recently), I don't recall seeing any posts from female members. This must be the only place in the world where you can find 100 women with nothing to say!  ;)

Come on, ladies! Let's hear from you. Why not introduce yourself here. Or maybe you have some questions about the BR, recording, songwriting, etc. Ask away! We won't bite.

Actually, the statistics aren't very accurate as the Gender field in the user profile is optional. So, there are probably lots of members who left it blank. Still, we seem to have a lot of silent female members, whatever the actual number.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

SteveB

Good point, 64Gs. I was going to ask at some stage about females on the site, because I've noticed in local music shops more women pawing the goods and actually purchasing items like, strings etc!! So, c'mon, Ladies, don't be shy. We'd like your input.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Wiley

Ahh 64  You are not so lucky.  I've been told I talk to much. LOL  But I have always wondered why there aren't any others either.  Everyone here is very nice. The numbers 18.9 to 1  that's unusual.  Usually the women outnumber the men.  No wonder I like this site. LOL  But come on girls seriously  this is a fun place.  Post some songs!!

Tony W

QuoteThis must be the only place in the world where you can find 100 women with nothing to say!
Since you said it, I can laugh out loud.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

Hey I like those Odds. I get all the attention! lol  Doesn't seem to bother to many, my talking and singing, and now playing. LOL  I just better not get to mouthy. LOL