Left The Door

Started by TPB, April 15, 2021, 06:51:12 PM

Greeny

Calls to mind 'Spooky' by Classics IV on the bluesy groove. I really dig everything you have going on here. The harmonica alone is fabulous - there's a nice distance / reverb on it that sounds so good. Like a distant train horn. Your vocal is absolutely superb - real style and quality. Brilliant and soulful blues!

Farrell Jackson

A cool song Tim! I dig the blues harp and your vocals are top notch. I like this style of music with the rhythm guitar driving things along. Well done!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

des0free

Great blues vibe with authentic lyrics and powerful vocal delivery.  Agree with everyone about the excellent harp playing.  Real nice recording on that harp too.  A technical feedback is it sounds to me like there is a little clipping (distortion) in the output.  If that happened in mixing, like if it caused by too-high levels or over aggressive limiting, maybe that could be adjusted?
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Thanks for the feedback and yes you are correct the recording was a little hot so I used a limiter to tame it down. Nice ears to catch that and I appreciate the constructive feed back only helps me get better and I take no offense to people telling me how to correct things
Thanks Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

launched

Grooooooooovy! And the BG vox up and grabbed me, very nice.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Groundy

Nice one Tim, thought i had already commented on this, must be an age thing.... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

StephenM

bump because I heard this on the way to work tonight and I just diggie it....

kind of fitting for me...as I am getting ready to leave my job in two weeks....  so this song fits my mood....

really digging the bass on this one too Tim.... and that fine harp ...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

kenny mac

Its been mad hot here in Scotland,we are going through a phase at the moment us glaswegians call Taps aff weather
This is a cool blues tune, love the harmonica parts.
A great performance.
Nice one.