Started by TPB, April 15, 2021, 06:51:12 PM

TPB

left the door
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Been raining for 5 straight days so a little blues are in order
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Bluesberry

super fine Tim...I love music like this...very good song played and sung with great feeling...superb harp work

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

great rainy day production Tim.... you know what you are doing!  That harmonica is so fine.... and the strumming is exc.... and I love the sound on the guitar...
liked the drum stick count off at the start...
kicked her right to the street!!! dang right...good singing too

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Great blues song. Yeah that harp is excellent. Love the guitar too. Great vocals too. :) Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

tonyc

nice blues tune tim , superb harp and guitar work , you should come to the uk it rains for weeks on end lol , great song love it .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Ray Brookes

Cool laid back blues number, Tim; love the harp and the bending of those notes. Great vocals too.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

Quote from: tonyc on April 16, 2021, 11:21:32 AMnice blues tune tim , superb harp and guitar work , you should come to the uk it rains for weeks on end lol , great song love it .....cheers tony cee

sounds like Seattle... I spent 6 months there in 1993-94...it never stopped raining the whole time...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Gritter

Cool groove. Love the laid back attitude. Vocals are superb, catchy - I find myself singing along on first listen.

hardlock

Love the blues - great harp work there!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Ferryman

It's been sunny here in the SW England for quite a while, so no blues here..... ;) Really enjoyed this one though Tim, the harp work is really strong, I like the dynamics in your playing, it really helps the song. Nice groove and overall feel, the lyrics and vocals are perfect for this style of blues. Very nicely done indeed!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR