Freak Dance (Kenneth and Hilary)

Started by Hilary, April 14, 2021, 12:26:25 AM

Redler

Great backer and Hilary's take is experimental on a good way! Fresh and surprising!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

We get a fair bit of trippy stuff on SC... WHICH IS GREAT. This is very cool guys it's true it is a bit of a mind bender. I love the "simply marvellous" line that pops up here and there.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

This is spooky as all heck.....what is with the spooky sounds from you lately...wild and wonderful and trippy...Kens music is spooky as well...maybe that is where the spook is coming from

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Bonkersly brilliant! Ian Dury, the Nolans and Cliff Richard on one track? Hugely fun idea and scarily addictive, I found myself humming along after it had been looping for a while.......

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Well I wasn't expecting this! Disorientating but with an insistent musical pulse to it. The overlapping vocals are definitely experimental, but create an interesting and lush texture. Surely this qualifies for the cut-up fest?

Great stuff!

launched

You know I liked this! The doo doo's near the end were friggin' awesome! Could this be played at the Tim Horton's drive thru? Absolutely. I'm going to build a set list...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

WarpCanada

Bumping for the gratuitous Tim Hortons comment reference above my reply  You UK folks don't know what yer missing.  (Canadians and our Tim Hortons)
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Ted

This congers an image of walking down the hall of a mental ward with particularly bad acoustics; the sound from every room echoes through the corridor. The ominous Blade-Runner-esque backer hints that the therapeutic practice of this facility is not up to standards.

Very cool and unexpected.

Random Dozen Bump
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac