For Beatles Fans - You HAVE to see this....

Started by Greeny, June 03, 2009, 11:04:49 AM

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

guitarron

Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on June 03, 2009, 01:29:58 PMYes, Greeny, I am so all over this.  It looks like the coolest video game anyone has ever or will ever create.  I'm not big into the Rock Band or Guitar Hero games either, but I have played them and they can be fun.  I have heard this is going to contain the entire Beatles catalogue, replicas of their instruments, etc.; there should be no Beatles fan without it.  This is one game my wife might actually play!!!

;D :D :) :o :) :D ;D
micheal jackson sold the rights?

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

I want one of these incredible Beatles guitar straps too. I need to find a US retailer who'll ship one to the UK now! It's the Abbey Road one I want. Or maybe that AND the Revolver one!

http://www.planetwaves.com/PWbeatles.Page

update: ordered off eBay!  ;D

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: Greeny on June 04, 2009, 07:29:16 AMI want one of these incredible Beatles guitar straps too. I need to find a US retailer who'll ship one to the UK now! It's the Abbey Road one I want. Or maybe that AND the Revolver one!

http://www.planetwaves.com/PWbeatles.Page

update: ordered off eBay!  ;D

Wow, those are awesome!  I tend to dig the Sgt. Pepper one the best just because it's more subtle and it's not as "HEY!  LOOK AT ME!  I AM A BEATLES WANNA-BE" about it, but they are all sweet!  After the Sgt. Pepper one, I agree with Greeny that the Abbey Road and Revolver are best.  But the Hard Day's Night one is kind of cool too.  Shit, they're ALL badass!!
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Satchwood

999 is 666 upside down......oooh nasty!

I wish I could see the animation - but all I get is a big blank.... :-\
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: Satchwood on June 04, 2009, 04:19:26 PM999 is 666 upside down......oooh nasty!

I wish I could see the animation - but all I get is a big blank.... :-\

Me too, Satch, as I am having a YouTube problem.  However, you can see both the official trailer and opening cinematic sequence of the game (which I believe is what Greeny posted) here:

http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/

I am approximately 1,000,000% certain that I will be buying this game! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on June 04, 2009, 04:30:09 PMhttp://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/

I am approximately 1,000,000% certain that I will be buying this game! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

As promised, I bought it and my wife and I are playing the hell out of this.  Best video game ever made!

... As if I didn't already have too little free time on my hands ...  :( :o >:( ;D :D

Anyone else get the game???

Ted

Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on September 09, 2009, 01:28:51 PMBest video game ever made!

One of my best friends is a Beatlemaniac, and is also very anti-video games.

I want to buy this just to watch his head explode.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

launched

Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on September 09, 2009, 01:28:51 PMAnyone else get the game???

I recently got my ass kicked by a 9 year old girl playing Wii boxing - My status went from the revered Uncle Marky Mark to "Looooosah!!".

How do you pick yourself up after a disaster like that...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover