"For the love of A monster" A Jemima's Kite original.

Started by Geir, April 03, 2021, 06:48:25 PM

BerryPatch

Great synthwave sound. I knew there was something off kilter about the song listening to the lyrics and definitely letters from/to serial killers would fit the bill. You do good job portraying the madness at play James. Brilliant angular guitar contribution as well Gier. All of you guys pulled off a very cool track.

Bluesberry

deep groove here, wicked and wild vocals...and that guitar break...whewwwww lads....its got the spook for sure

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ferryman

Oh yes, spooky, disturbing, scary..........and that's just Jim! Loving this one, the sequenced rhythm sets up a throbbing mood throughout and the lyrics are great, clever idea from Jim and they wok really well. The arrangement is incredibly atmospheric and Geir's guitar at 3:05 is superb, a fantastic sound and really inventive playing. The synth chords are nice as well, they have a disquieting edge to them.

The video is another level of weird, it really fits the music well. The spooky Lord Snooty scenes look like they come straight from the Everbleak Asylum......... ;)

Fab track guys, really well put together on all levels. Superb stuff.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

This is effing brilliant. It starts off brilliantly anyway and draws you in but there is a great lift for the chorus that literally lifts you up. Wonderful, wonderful stuff. Very dark indeed. There is that eighties thing going on, but there is a real 21st century feel too. I think this would be perfect as a soundtrack to something like Dexter... it's that good.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand