epic song!!!imo:D

Started by Trotters, June 03, 2009, 07:16:39 AM

Trotters

epic song
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hey guys,

Just finished this classic rosk'ish song.  Haven't been very active at all recently due to my exams :(

This is the first song I've done where I've used Audacity-it's been great to fade in and out parts and add some phaser..... ;D

Enjoy

Greeny

There's some great guitar work going on here, and the panning is excellent. I like the repeating (and recurring) little intro riff in particular - it lets the listener know the big chords are coming, and then you deliver them. You definitely have a whole heap of fretboard skills. Flashy stuff!

Satchwood

Cool guitar work in this tune trotters! 

It's great to hear others out there putting together guitar instrumentals - really cool layered stuff - great job!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Trotters

Thanks guys, really do appreciate your comments :D

Rockatron

That's great Trotter!  I love it..  I'm looking forward doing the same style as you (once I actually get a micro Br myself  :-\
Yes, I still do not have one but enjoy every bit of what you've done.  This is great dude, keep it up!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

Wiley

Great to see you again. Been a while  and whoa the panning is awesome almost made me dizzy!!

Bosko Schwartz

How Faith No More of you!  EPIC indeed!!!  Nice! :)
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Geir

Cooool ! Nice build-up .... Some really fine guitarwork !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

knniggits

Thats some good guitar and song writing skills!
Very impressive. Haven't been on here for a while so i'll be sure to check out your other stuff  ;D
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Bluesberry

Very cool playing and guitar tones.  YEAHHHHHHHGH!!!

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand