Work in progress song but let me know what you think

Started by godinqc, April 03, 2021, 09:50:04 AM

Jean Pierre

J'aime bien votre jeu de guitare...le systeme EMvoice sembleinteressant...je pense essayer
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Bluesberry

vocals are kind of spoky sounding,.....really great song going on here, super playing and it is all very tight....I like this very much.....but that vocal is kinda spooky sounding

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ferryman

I'm loving this as well, a great slow groove and some glorious guitar sounds. You use the different sounds very well and the backing synths sound great, I like the string melodies a lot. Keep going with this, it's great and really well recorded.

As regards the vocals, why not post up your instrumentals for collabs here? I've given up doing vocals and have instead worked with some folks on here who have written better lyrics and sung better vocals than I ever could. 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Smoking song love it if you want some vocals on anything just give me a shout not that good but will add some croaking to whatever you need
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Mike_S

You have a great ear for melody and creating an atmosphere. It really doesn't matter how you got there for me. But in saying that I would say your unprocessed vocals are maybe a bit better than you think? Many of us are a bit sensitive to our own vocals, me included. But I really like hearing vocals that are not perfect anyway... they seem to reveal or tell more of a story to me anyway. But that aside, this is a great listen, including that vocal.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

tonyc

sounds brill love the effects you use and the vocal is brill , and cracking guitar work ......nice listen .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16