Started by dasilvasings, April 01, 2021, 05:03:01 AM

Farrell Jackson

recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

cuthbert

Haha - hilarious!

But I think I'll stick with the old way of relicking...
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Farrell Jackson

Here's my 47 year old Tele Thinline, barely relicked the natural way. I've had it since new and after hundreds of gigs it still looks as good as the day I bought it. It's never been refinished, just wiped down after every gig and put back in it's case. There are a couple of small dings here and there and if you look close some of the lacquer has been worn away where I rest my right forearm.

Farrell

recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

cuthbert

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

pjd1

Love that Farrell a guitar for life , right there !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

TPB

Thought this was funny I have some that are road worn. I guess a lot people think if they have a worn guitar people will think they either been playing a long time or it will make them play better. For the seasoned player the worn guitar acquired through age will take on some tonal qualities  but this due to years of vibration sweat and oil from the skin and the fact as wood gets older it also gets harder and is fully stabilized.
Give me a new LP bright and shinny
tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away